marți, 10 noiembrie 2009

Love letter


Everytime i see you i feel like my heart is going to explode in milions of pieces.Each time you look into my eyes i feel my whole body burning.Your breath on my skin makes me feel like i'm in heaven... and day by day i'm falling in love;i never felt this way before..You are beautiful and bright and ageless as if the world stood still and held it's breath when you came along.With every word of love your voice touches my soul with the finest silk.There is something in your smile that makes me flinch everytime.The fire in your eyes burns like the sun in a summer day.The color of your skin reminds me of the finest milk chocolate.You are the perfect way to describe someone being attractive,frank,beautiful and above all,warm...
I love you...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu