joi, 12 noiembrie 2015

Wicked

Silence, deafening silence.

The cold wind is coming in through a little crack in the window, along with a few snowflakes...
It's numbing. 

Why are we here? 

Who are you?

Why am I drawn to you?

You take my freezing hands into your palms and kiss them.
Why would you do that? I don't want you to kiss them...I don't want to be here with you. That's the thing. I don't want you, I shouldn't. I'm going to hurt you, it's what I do. But I guess it's too late now.

You look into my eyes and I get lost...it's your mind. It's your fucked up being.
I got lost somewhere along the way and I let myself fall...I couldn't control it.
I don't love you. I don't. I didn't fall for you. I don't know what happened. I just need...I need you. Somehow.

I feel shivers down my spine, while my eyes are still caught into yours.

You grab my chin.
Don't. Please don't. Don't kiss me...
My mind has never been so messed up. In contradiction with itself.

But you do. You kiss me.

Sweet.

And my mind flies away...it lets go through space and time, stars and dust, light and darkness.
Good and evil.

If I were a caterpillar, this would be the moment I'd fly away. The moment my wings would take me away.

It's a wicked thing...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu